Freitag, 24. August 2007

just hanging around...

nothing really excited happen yesterday...
I met my suitemate Jason who's a RA as well. Nice guy. Gave me one of his TV right away so i don't get bored. at least something to do. I mean I already read the first chapter in two of my clases. ich euwi.
When I checked my e-mails on yuichi's laptop (I've never seen a Japanese keyboard!!) i was shocked. Instead of sending me an shipping information the apple store told me that there were problems with my credit card. so i called the tall free number, but even 30 minutes in the waiting line didn't really solve the problem. I guess using a German credit card for american student discount just doesn't work. i was pretty pi**ed actually. And decided to just get a regular laptop the next day at best buy.
When I got up this morning i went to the lab to see which comptures are in stock at best buy... none of them would have really fit my needs... so i looked on circuitcity.com and wohoo.. they've got my macbookpro in store and even 300$ off... I i bought it there, took the express shipping , and wait for my package to come on monday! At least i got an order confirmation so far. It's supposed to be shipped today (3pm here right now).
After having lunch with Yuichi and Wolfgang, the two Germans tried to teach a yuichi and zach (another RA) how to play schafkopf. zach knows a similiar card game, so i guess we'll be playing that pretty soon...one important thing is missing though. beer. it's really a dry campus. oh well... wolfgang and i are really pretty old. most of the people living in the dorm are like 19-20...

I realized that we're gonna have a pretty long winter break from dec 14th to jan 14th... so i'm just figuring out on what to do...

it got quite "chilly" today... no more hot and "steamy" weather... i think i gonna go jogging around campus and take some pictures...
Take care

Keine Kommentare: